Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Friday, May 15, 2009

Refurbishing my studio - Part 2

The plastering is done, the flooring has been pulled up and the studio is already painted! Dave the builder does not hang around! He'll be back on Monday or Tuesday to put down the new flooring (you can see it leaning up against the wall in the last photo) and skirting boards. He is also going to be plastering our hallway, which is why you can see the orange primer on the walls through my studio doorway. Tomorrow I am going to paint my radiator and put up some new cabinets for my studio. I love home decorating! More photos coming soon.



8 comments:

  1. Ohh, this is going to look fabulous, Anna! Joy! Thanks for sharing - I love seeing workspaces coming together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's really coming along wonderfully! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--and look at the wonderful natural light--it's going to be a real pleasure working in there!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a lovely space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE seeing people spaces. Thanks for showing. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it does indeed seem to be coming along leaps and bounds! What a fabulous space you have with that great big window .. looking forward to seeing more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very curious to see the finished studio. :) *Imagining all the little mousies in it, so cutteeee!*
    Dreaming of having so much working space to myself too... though my shed is located like about 200m away from our house, the thought of freezing cold winter and being in the shed working, will freeze me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really coming along. It will be well worth the wait to have a gorgeous new studio all decked out just the way you want it. I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts